The training has become a part of the work culture of the establishment. Accordingly, primary focus is given for training the employees at all levels in order to excel in their area of operations. We are conducting the Tailor-Made Training Course for our employees to enrich their knowledge and skill to undertake their assignments effectively in the respective deployments. The establishment’s training activity has been included in the Quality Management systems.
The modalities of the training are:
- Primary Training
- Basic Training
- On-the-Job Training
- Orientation Training
- Refresher Training
- Special / External Training
- Training under Skill development programme of the Govt.
We have established a state of art training centre at our establishment to impart training to security personnel as per the National Occupational Standards evolved by the National Skill Development Corporation of India (NSDC) for the Private Security Guards.
Our Training Center consist of the following infrastructures:
- Parade Ground for Foot Drill
- Running Ground for Physical Training
- Air-conditioned class room with audiovisual equipments
- Well equipped Laboratory and Library
- Facilities for Fire-extinguishing demo
- Computer Lab with Internet facilities
- Trainers are certified professionals
Industrial Protection Services is awarded a certificate of accreditation by the Security Sector Skill Development Council (SSSDC) affiliated to National Skill Development Corporation of India (NSDC) and recognized as “Training Provider” for Private Security Guards.